Single Stage Centrifugal Pump
The GL1 pump offers an excellent performance in the transfer of liquefied gases and combustible liquids due to its strong suction capacity. One of the main characteristics is the capacity for a quick transfer with an NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) minimum required and low engine power.
▪ LPG and liquid fuels transfer in production plants.
▪ Loading and discharging liquid fuels and liquefied gases at cargo lines.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||20||25||30||40||40|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|GL1 Brochure||PDF (191 KB)|