Triple Stage Centrifugal Pump
The GL3 pump is specially designed for the LPG fractioning in carousels. Since the pump centrifuges horizontally and its mechanical parts rest on supports distributed in all the set, it offers a very long lasting life and the maintenance is so simple that it can be easily done by the user. Its operation is silent and the electricity consumption is considerably low.
▪ Carrousel filling systems for LPG cylinders.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||25||30||30||40|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|GL3 Brochure||PDF (246 KB)|