The GLBB pump is designed especially for works requiring high performance with low power consumption, the ANPA (required) is very low and reaches high column of liquid. The regenerative turbine system eliminates friction, reducing maintenance work.
▪ LPG and liquid fuels transfer.
▪ LPG Autogas dispensers.
▪ Cylinder filling systems for forklifts.
▪ Aerosol filling systems.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5|
|Case and Head||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.