Single Stage Centrifugal Pump
The MG1 pump has an excellent performance in the bulk movement of liquid gases, due to its high suction power is capable of performing the transfer at high speed with low differential pressure and low engine power.
▪ Loading and discharging of ammonia, carbon dioxide and freons in tanker trucks.
▪ Transfer of liquefied gases in bulk.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||20||25||30||40||40|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|MG1 Brochure||PDF (213 KB)|