Double Stage Centrifugal Pump
The MG2 pump is special for discharging liquefied gases, works connected to the truck as communicating vessels. At the time of the gases produced in the pipeline and the camera systems recirculate the gas turbine and return to the tank, keeping the filled pump producing liquid discharge more quickly and efficiently.
▪ Loading and discharging of carbon dioxide in tanker trucks.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||4||6||7.5||10|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|MG2 Brochure||PDF (215 KB)|