Double Stage Centrifugal Pump
The GL2 pump is designed to be used in LPG medium and small fractioning plants and in processes of loading and discharging of tanker trucks. It counts with a chamber that eliminates the gases produced by cavitations' phenomenon. Impellers lack of friction, empowering thus, the performance of the equipment and reducing substantially its maintenance.
▪ Loading and discharging of tanker trucks.
▪ LPG filling system in individual cylinders.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Anti-explosive engine, three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||20||20||25||25|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
|GL2 Brochure||PDF (216 KB)|