Double Stage Centrifugal Pump
The LMB pump has been created in response to new market demands requiring a more compact model, working at low revs, with long life, easy maintenance and low operating cost. Based on these requirements, Bombadur incorporated a dual-stage system, designed specifically for working with high pressures.
▪ Recirculation of ammonia and freons in freezer plants.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Δ Pressure||psi||1400 rpm 50 Hz
1800 rpm 60 Hz
2900 rpm 50 Hz
3600 rpm 60 Hz
|Output||in||1 ½||1 ½||1 ½||1 ½|
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||6||7.5||10||12.5|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.