Double Stage Centrifugal Pump
The carbon dioxide (CO2) is an excellent alternative to eliminate the use of freon refrigerants, because it is environmentally friendly, very low cost and high performance. Bombadur in its ongoing commitment to technological innovation and environmental stewardship, develops MG2 e-co, a centrifugal pump for optimum performance in CO2 recirculation facilities in modern freezer plants, betting the use of clean and sustainable technologies in their production chains.
▪ Recirculation of carbon dioxide in freezer plants.
▪ No cavitation, degasification chamber that avoids the formation of bubbles.
▪ Mechanical seal with inserted tungsten carbide refrigerated by the circulation of the product.
▪ Coupling system Bombadur ACDG® that doesn't require alingment.
▪ High performance with impellers available in accordance to flow and pressure required by installation.
▪ Three phase asynchronous, IP55 protected, flanged model type.
▪ Simple maintenance and low cost spare parts.
|Model||MG2 e-co 05||MG2 e-co 12||MG2 e-co 24||MG2 e-co 30|
|Power (HP)||60 Hz||4||6||7.5||10|
|Case, Head and Impeller||Gray Casting SAE 120 ASTM 48, Class 30|
|Shaft||Steel SAE 4140|
|Flanges||Steel SAE 1010|
|Fixed Track Insert||Steel SAE 1045|
|Spring Holder Capsule||Steel SAE 1010|
|Capsule Spring||Steel AISI 416|
Neoprene® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.